Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boutonnieres & corsages from the shoot...

Most of my own work I eventually get tired of, but not these!
Brides often come in with their friends or mothers, rarely their husbands-to-be, saying: "He says he doesn't care what I pick as long as he doesn't have to wear a boutonniere..." And yet the grooms I meet with all have a change of heart when they see these pictures. I shot many different things for my portfolio, and these have turned out to be some of the most useful... To think that they were just an afterthought, made from leftover or broken flowers!
You have to understand their fear though, considering some of the frightful things I've seen on some grooms and their groomsmen... (shiver) ...I hope these can contribute to attenuating the anxiety some men feel when faced with the idea of wearing flowers...









No comments:

Post a Comment