Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Green Wedding Collective flowers...

Here are some long overdue pictures from the arrangements I made for the "slumber party" at Amber's this spring. The event was organized by Bouquet, a green wedding collective here in Montreal. The afternoon featured the work of the members of the collective, including catering, photography, make-up and graphic design. CTV came by and interviewed a few of us, including me, even though I don't belong to the group... The result was part of the Living Green segment on the 6:00 news. I couldn't bring myself to watch it, I so I only listened... (cringe) ... All I could think of was the fascinating things I should've said. I taped it to watch it later, but it got erased by mistake... Now I'll never get to see my TV debut. I suppose that's what you get for being that vain...
Thanks to Farah for the pictures, you can find her as well as the other talented ladies from Bouquet here:






No comments:

Post a Comment