Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey Mr. Rock, say hi to your mother for me...

I just love Whiterock... When we go to the West Coast, every night that's not already booked we usually end up there. It's a really cheesy place when you think about it, with touristy shops and overpriced restaurants, but we don't care. Aaron's happy 'cuz he can smell the ocean (I can't), and I'm happy 'cuz we bump into people like this... I mean, this guy was from another planet, surely. Just hangin' out with rocks. And I thought I was the only person who did that! I'm nowhere near as talented with them, this guy looked like he made a living doing this... I would've asked him, but he was in such a trance I didn't want to bother him. Plus, he looked kind of scandinavian, I'm pretty sure he didn't speak english... Now, that's one phrase you never find in foreign language guides: "I really love what you do with rocks".







No comments:

Post a Comment